How Web Browsing Is Done, Who Will Handle, What Are Their Qualifications And Requisites
A web browser is a program application that grasps information from www (World Wide Web) which includes files, images, videos, and other information. When the client contacts the browser for information it connects to the webserver and displays the required information by the client through the help of an internet device.
This process of web development is done by creating coding through HTML programming, we send for testing the program on the local browser when the testing is approved then we upload files to the webserver, and once again testing is done on a web server.
Now let us also look at the structure of the website after uploading the programs into the webserver:
- HTML files: these are ASCII text files, most sites will have many HTML sites.
- Image files: There are two file formats (GIF & JPEG) that are supported by all browsers.
- Object files: Sound files, video files, flash files, JAVA files.
- Server-side Scripts: Typically, ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, C
Above mentioned process of programming the required information and uploading it to the webserver this done by the web developer. Now, who is a web developer in brief?
- Constructs a UI design
- Prepares to code for the design to interpret.
- Converts the images, videos, or content compatible with web format.
- Identifies and corrects the errors which are not covered by testing or feedback.
What are the educational qualifications required to become a web developer?
- Any education course is done in web designing
- Online training on web designing courses
- Certified as software development professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree in web designing applications.
Programming Technical skills for web developers:
- Hypertext Mark-up Language (HTML) version 5
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Level 3
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Version Control System (VCS)
- User Interface (UI)
- User experience (UX)
The above qualifications or skills only can’t help you alone to become a web developer, you need to work on projects to develop or update your skill set, some of them are mentioned below:
- Creating a landing page as your very first web development project.
- Survey form
- Personal Blogs
- Business portfolio website
- Create web pages for imaginary clients.
- Modified web design templates.
- To-Do list App
- Address Book Project
- Quiz Game Project
- Work on Technical documentation pages.
When you build some sample projects which will show an added advantage, web developer portfolio which includes:
- Provide your contact information.
- Brief about your projects and the experiences you gained.
- Technical skills in which you’re professional.
- Certificates you acquired in regard to web development.
- Present your own coding done for back-end or front-end designing.
- Create a video of your project to showcase how actually you’re coding works on the screen.
- Send this portfolio to clients for getting the new projects.
(If you are looking for web application design or App development we are here to help you in converting your business online to reach customers globally for more information contact us on https://www.allhandsglobal.com )