STEPS IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Every software company has its own process of developing a website. When it comes to our company, we have our own building solutions in a simplified process.
Let us go through the process of developing the website.
- Meeting and listening
- Designing and development
- Technical launch
Meeting & Listening
Our experts spend more time in knowing in-depth study of the company requirements from the client perspective, what is the foundation of creating a website. What client developed the business to date and how does he want an upcoming website to appear.
Designing and Development
Gathering the knowledge through social research finding out the targeted niche market and analyzing the competitors in that targeted market. The design team generates the mock-up screens from the perspective of company requirements to get an idea of the final output design. After completion of the mock-up screens, we forward to the client for review the design and suggest if any changes to be done.
The final output of the website will be done with inputs suggested by the client for mock-up screens. The final output design undergoes multiple testing stages without any flaw in the website flow and delivers an excellent user experience. Finally, the website is delivered to customers.
After delivering the product to the customer we don’t end our service automatically we provide maintenance for a few days or months depending on the requirement of the websites, if any issue occurs meanwhile would be resolved.
Few obstacles in the software development process
- An unestablished project environment is always a challenge in terms of its impact on project delivery.
- Mismanaged timelines and unrealistic launch dates are common obstacles that come under software development.
- Occurring communication breakdowns between the developing team will have an impact on the project.
- Loading of a lot of features during the initial implementation.
- Launching the project into living without assuring the project quality performance.
- Developing the project without defining the target audience and many more.
These are the few obstacles that I have listed that every software developing company face. As I mentioned above process can be followed to develop custom-based software in a proper way.
If You face any obstacles in building a quality project, you can contact us for efficient and customer-targeted project development.
Our email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org,